This Skinny Special Sauce has all the delicious tang of In-N-Out’s Special Sauce – but lightened up! Enjoy this sauce with burgers, chicken, fries, and whatever else your heart desires, without the guilt!
Are you a sauce person?! I am 100% one of those people that need sauce on everything. I just can NOT eat my burger, sandwich, or fries DRY! Where is the yum in that?! While I do love and need my sauce, I am also well aware of how calorie-laden most sauces and dressings are; some even more than the food itself! So needless to say, I have found my way-around with lower calorie versions of my favorite sauces – this Skinny Special Sauce being one of them!
Between this Special Sauce, my Skinny Chick-fil-a Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce, Skinny Yum Yum Sauce, and my forever beloved yellow mustard, I think I have the essentials covered. 😂 Bolthouse Farms and G Hugh’s both have great dressings and sauces that are lighter and delish that you can find at most grocery stores as well. Trust me, I am not going to leave you hanging when it comes to the sauce!
This Skinny Special Sauce is great to eat with burgers, chicken, fries, or Air Fryer Potatoes. I also enjoy making a thinner batch sometimes and using it as a dressing on top of a salad! There is no wrong way to eat it!
- Light Mayo – I used Hellman’s Light Mayonnaise
- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Ketchup – I used G Hugh’s Sugar Free Ketchup
- Yellow mustard
- Pickles – pickle relish or normal dill pickles, whatever you have on hand!
- Grated onion – I used a yellow onion but red or white would work.
- Spices – paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt
- Sweetener – just a touch, trust me on this. I used NatriSweet Original Stevia Liquid Drops
- Milk – I used unsweetened almond milk but any PLAIN (not sweetened) milk will work.
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this skinny special sauce and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!