This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
About This Recipe
Yes, you read that right! You can now top your salads, dip your chicken, or drizzle WHATEVER you’re eating with this amazing sauce that taste just like Chick-fil-A but with a third of the calories. I’m not kidding, this stuff is BOMB!
Back in the day I used to be obsessed with Chick-fil-A’s Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. I would literally squeeze the rest of the packet into my mouth because I refused to waste a drop it but the calories would definitely add up.
I was so excited when I made this healthier version that I could no only enjoy more of but could have it whenever I wanted (no trip necessary)!
This copycat Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce is seriously good on just about anything! Use it to dip these Healthy Chicken Nuggets, Chick-fil-A Cool Wrap or Crispy Chicken Sandwich! Or use it as a dressing for your favorite salad like my Chick-fil-A Cobb Salad!
Why You’ll Love This Skinny Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
- The best copycat recipe of one of my favorite Chick-fil-A sauces!
- An easy recipe made with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Lightened up but tastes just like the real deal! Amazing flavor!
- Only 17 calories per serving!
- The best tasty sauce for sandwiches, chicken strips, salad and more!
- BBQ Sauce – I used sugar-free G-Hughes hickory smoked BBQ sauce for this one.
- Sour cream – I used fat-free but regular or reduced fat works great too!
- Mustard – you’ll need yellow mustard and dijon!
- Sweetener – I used sugar-free pancake syrup but pure maple syrup works well too!
- Worcestershire sauce
How To Make
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly!
- Top on your favorite chicken dish or use however your heart desires! Store in airtight container in the fridge.
How do I store this honey roasted BBQ sauce?
Store this honey roasted bbq sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks (or as long as the sour cream is good). If the ingredients start to separate, just give it a good stir before serving.
What should I serve this bbq sauce on?
This Chick-fil-A copycat Honey Roasted BBQ sauce is good on just about anything! Use it to dip these Healthy Chicken Nuggets, Chick-fil-A Cool Wrap or Crispy Chicken Sandwich! Seriously, it goes with just about anything!
Can I use something besides sour cream?
You can easily swap the sour cream for plain greek yogurt if you want a little more protein! Honestly, they’re both delicious so just use whatever you have on hand. Use dairy-free sour cream or yogurt if needed.
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free BBQ Sauce (30g) I used G Hugh’s
- 6 Tbsp fat free sour cream (90g)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard (15g)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard (10g)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pancake syrup (60g) pure maple syrup works too
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (5g)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly! Top on your favorite chicken dish or use however your heart desires!
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.