This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
About This Recipe
These copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wraps will become your new favorite way to start the day! If you love my Mediterranean Egg White Pizza you’ll love this wrap! It’s made with fluffy eggs whites, melty cheese, and seasoned with Mediterranean goodness!
I love a good, delicious breakfast wrap for busy mornings on-the-go or just when I need something quick at home. And let me tell you, this Spinach Feta Wrap is a great choice when you want something a little more fancy than just eggs and toast.
Plus did I mention they have a whopping 36 grams of protein?! The protein and fiber in these wraps will keep you energized, satisfied, and focused all morning so you can stay productive and focused until lunch time.
Just like my Healthy Breakfast Burritos or Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches, I highly recommend making multiple at a time because these wraps store great in the fridge all week! They’re also freezer-friendly and seriously make the perfect meal prep breakfast!
Why You’ll Love This Copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
- Homemade version of the original Starbucks version – but heartier, cheesier and WAY better!
- Full of mediterranean flavors! Seriously bursting with flavor in each bite.
- Made with simple ingredients that can all be found at your local grocery store.
- A great grab-and-go breakfast made from the comfort of your own home! Plus much more cost effective than traditional Starbucks feta wraps.
- Protein and fiber packed! 36g of protein and 5g of dietary fiber each!
- A healthy breakfast option that leaves you feeling satisfied and energized for your day.
- Freezer-friendly and great for meal prep!
- Wrap of choice – I originally made these using Joseph’s Lavash Wraps. But lately I’ve found we have large burritos on hand more often than the lavash bread, so I’ll typically use those. The lavash wraps are more similar in taste and texture to what Starbucks uses. But the large-size tortillas actually hold up a little better!
- Sun-dried tomatoes – I used the ones in oil. I would not suggest using regular tomatoes here as they are not as flavorful and won’t produce the same result. Plus they’ll give off excess liquid which we don’t want in our wrap. It’s best to buy the julienned cut sundried tomatoes in oil (versus the halved ones) because then you don’t have to worry about cutting them first.
- Oil – Using the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes works perfect here to give this wrap extra flavor! But you can use olive oil or any oil.
- Spinach – I used fresh baby spinach. I would definitely recommend fresh spinach here, it tastes better! Plus it cooks down super fast anyway. Roughly chop the spinach before you add it to the skillet to prevent any stringy pieces.
- Seasonings – Grab some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Egg whites – I used the cage-free egg whites in the carton to save time but you can crack your own or use the whole egg with the yolk as well.
- Cheese – I used shredded mozzarella. I would highly recommended freshly shredded for the most cheesiness! Technically starbucks wrap doesn’t use mozzarella but it really adds a whole new level of yummy cheesiness!
- Feta Cheese – of course the spinach feta wraps needs feta! I used fat free but you can use regular or low fat too.
How To Make
The full printable recipe is below, but let me walk you through the process so you know what to expect when you’re making it!
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set to medium heat. Add the oil. When warm, add the spinach to the hot pan and saute until wilted.
2. Then stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. Shake the carton of egg whites and pour over spinach mixture. Stir a few times to make sure everything is mixed evenly then cover and let sit to form an egg patty.
4. Lay lavash bread out. Place egg patty in the center then sprinkle evenly over top with both cheeses.
5. Fold by rolling up like a burrito with the bottom-side sealed. Spray the burrito with cooking spray on both sides then place in the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown or until desired crispiness. Then cut in half, and enjoy!
Store leftover Spinach Feta breakfast wrap in an air tight container or a large freezer bag in the fridge for up to 5-7 days.
To freeze: let cool completely to room temperature then wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil and store in a freezer-safe bag. If stored well, they’ll stay fresh in the freezer for 3 months.
Does this Spinach Feta Wrap work well for meal prep?
It works awesome for meal prep! I highly recommend making multiple at a time so all you have to do is heat the wrap up and you’re good to go!
Can you freeze these Spinach Feta Wraps?
YES! These wraps freeze awesomely and are so great to have on hand! To freeze, let cool completely to room temperature then wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil and store in a freezer-safe bag. If stored well, they’ll stay fresh in the freezer for 3 months.
How to reheat these wraps?
To reheat these wraps from the fridge, spray with cooking spray and bake for 5-10 minutes at 350F, flipping halfway. Or throw in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 350F. If frozen, I would recommend the oven method to ensure the inside warms up before the outside gets to crisp. About 15-20 minutes should do the trick. If you still want it crisp it up a little more, you can broil it for 1-2 minutes after you’ve heated in the oven. Or place it in the air fryer for a few minutes after it’s warmed up first!
- 1 joseph’s lavash wrap or large burrito
- 1/2 tsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes in oil chopped
- 1 tsp each: garlic powder & italian seasoning
- pinch of salt and pepper or to taste
- 1/2 cup egg whites (120g)
- 3 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese (21g) use freshly shredded for the most cheesiness!
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese (14g)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and set to medium heat. Add the oil. When warm. Add the spinach and saute until wilted. Then stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Shake egg white carton and pour over spinach mixture. Stir a few times to make sure everything is mixed evenly then cover and let sit to form an egg patty.
- Lay lavash bread out. Place egg patty in the center then sprinkle evenly over top with both cheeses.
- Fold by rolling up like a burrito with the bottom-side sealed. Spray the burrito with cooking spray on both sides then place in the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, flipping halfway, or until desired crispiness. Then cut in half, and enjoy!
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.