This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Enjoy bold and fresh Mediterranean flavors for breakfast with this protein packed Mediterranean Egg White Pizza! It comes to life in just 30 minutes and is the perfect meal prep recipe.
About This Recipe
Here I am with another egg white pizza recipe. Can you blame me? 😂 The original Upside Down Cheesy Egg White Pizza is still and will forever be one of my favorite recipes to date! It’s just SO EASY and SO GOOD. And it’s about as macro-friendly as you can get for a breakfast pizza. What’s not to love?
We’ve done the Healthy Sausage and Gravy Pizza, Spinach, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Egg White Pizza and the Philly Cheesesteak Egg White Pizza. Now I’m adding this incredibly delicious Mediterranean Egg White Pizza to the party! And this version has the boldest flavors of them all!
Just like its counterparts, this Mediterranean Egg White Pizza stores well and is great for meal prep. It’s the perfect quick breakfast, lunch or dinner! And the husbands and kids will looooooooooove it!
Why You’ll Love This Mediterranean Egg White Pizza
- It’s the perfect breakfast (or any meal) meal prep recipe.
- A low calorie and protein packed option!
- This doughy pizza packed with BOLD Mediterranean flavors!
- Kid and husband approved.
- All you need is 30 minutes from start to finish!
- Stores great in the freezer and reheats beautifully.
- Crescent rolls – I used Pillsbury.
- Egg whites
- Seasonings – Grab some salt and Italian seasoning.
- Shredded cheese – I used 2% mozzarella but you can use any type of shredded cheese here!
- Feta cheese – I used fat free but any kind works.
- Red onion – For a little crispy bitterness. Tastes so good!
- Sun-dried tomatoes – I used California brand.
- Spinach – fresh is best!
To make gluten-free: use a gluten-free crescent roll mix.
To make dairy-free: use dairy-free cheese.
How To Make
Store leftover egg white pizza in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Best Way To Reheat!
- In the air fryer. I highly recommend this method if you have an air fryer! It gets the pizza crust little crispy on the outside but stays doughy in the middle, with all the same savory and cheesy flavors as before. It is perfection! Just reheat in the air fryer at 350F for 4-6 minutes, or until desired crispness.
- In the oven. If you don’t have an air fryer, the oven is your next best bet! You can do it on broil until it starts to get brown (preferred) or just reheat at 400F until desired temperature is reached.
- In the microwave. The microwave doesn’t get the pizza as crisp as the later two, but it still reheats well. Microwave for about 30 seconds or until it’s warmed through.
Can I use whole eggs instead of egg whites for this recipe?
Sure! To use eggs instead of egg whites, whisk 12 large eggs into a large bowl with the ranch seasoning mix (or the salt, onion powder, garlic powder). Pour over the crescent rolls and follow along according to the rest of the recipe card.
Does this egg white pizza work for meal prep?
It holds up great in the fridge and reheats wonderfully, so yes, it works amazing for meal prep!
How should I store this egg white pizza?
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days.
What’s the best way to reheat this Mediterranean Egg White Pizza?
I highly recommend reheating in the air fryer. The crispy outside and doughy middle is SO GOOD, but the oven and microwave work great for reheating, too. I have all the recommend times and temperatures above and in the recipe card, so give those a peep!
What is this egg white pizza best served with?
This pizza is great on it’s own, or paired alongside a protein (such as chicken or turkey sausage, bacon, or eggs/egg whites). It’s also delicious paired with some additional greens, like arugula, or Air Fryer Broccoli. And you can never go wrong with a side of fruit!
- 1 8-oz. package crescent rolls I used Pillsbury
- 2.5 cups egg whites (600g)
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese (56g)
- 1/2 cup fat free feta (56g) 56g
- 3 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes (45g) the kind in oil, I used California brand
- 1/4 cup red onions (30g) diced
- 1.5 cups fresh baby spinach (42g) torn
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open crescent rolls and place along the bottom of the dish. Press down to spread and even out along the bottom and part of the sides of the dish. Try to seal the seams as much as possible.
- Shake egg white carton up and pour slowly over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt and mix to spread evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until egg whites are cooked throughout.
Take out and sprinkle with mozzarella and feta cheese. Top with sun dried tomatoes, red onions and fresh spinach.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Take out, let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.