Enjoy bold and fresh Mediterranean flavors for breakfast with this protein packed Mediterranean Egg White Pizza! It comes to life in just 30 minutes and is the perfect meal prep recipe.
Here I am with another egg white pizza recipe. Can you blame me? 😂 The original Upside Down Cheesy Egg White Pizza is still and will forever be one of my favorite recipes to date! It’s just SO EASY and SO GOOD. And it’s about as macro-friendly as you can get for a breakfast pizza. What’s not to love?
We’ve done the Healthy Sausage and Gravy Pizza, Spinach, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Egg White Pizza and the Philly Cheesesteak Egg White Pizza. Now I’m adding this incredibly delicious Mediterranean Egg White Pizza to the party! And this version has the boldest flavors of them all!
Just like its counterparts, this Mediterranean Egg White Pizza stores well and is great for meal prep. It’s the perfect quick breakfast, lunch or dinner! And the husbands and kids will looooooooooove it!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS MEDITERRANEAN EGG WHITE PIZZA
- It’s the perfect breakfast (or any meal) meal prep recipe.
- A low calorie and protein packed option!
- This doughy pizza packed with BOLD Mediterranean flavors!
- Kid and husband approved.
- All you need is 30 minutes from start to finish!
- Stores great in the freezer and reheats beautifully.
- Crescent rolls – I used Pillsbury.
- Egg whites
- Seasonings – Grab some salt and Italian seasoning.
- Shredded cheese – I used 2% mozzarella.
- Feta cheese – I used fat free.
- Red onion – For a little crispy bitterness. Tastes so good!
- Sun-dried tomatoes – I used California brand.
HOW TO MAKE MEDITERRANEAN EGG WHITE PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open crescent rolls and place along the bottom of the dish. Press down to spread and even out all around. Try to seal the seams as much as possible.
- Shake egg white carton up and pour slowly over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt. Then, mix to spread evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until egg whites are cooked throughout.
- Take out and sprinkle with mozzarella and feta cheese. Top with sun dried tomatoes, red onions and fresh spinach.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Take out, let cool for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
I highly recommend reheating in the air fryer. The crispy outside and doughy middle is SO GOOD, but the oven and microwave work great for reheating, too.
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you want to pair this egg white pizza with something else, I recommend a salad or some more veggies! You could also it eat alongside pasta and treat it like a veggie-filled bread. Eating it alone is delicious, too!
MORE BREAKFAST RECIPIES YOU’LL LOVE
- BLUEBERRY SAUSAGE PANCAKE BREAKFAST BAKE
- HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST BAKE
- EGG WHITE AND SPINACH BREAKFAST CRUNCHWRAPS
- HEALTHY HAM AND CHEESE QUICHE
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this Mediterranean Egg White Pizza and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!