Another classic – these Peanut Butter Blossoms are SO GOOD! Easy to make, the perfect size and less than 90 calories per cookie!
Salty + sweet…. if you’ve been around here for a while you know my love for this delicious combination and these Peanut Butter Blossoms are just that. A thick, chewy peanut butter cookie with a sweet, rich Hershey kiss perfectly placed in the center, these bite-size cookies are too good to be true.
There’s a reason these Peanut Butter Blossoms are a classic but also feel free to get creative! Switch out the Hershey kiss for Reece’s, Twix, Almond Joy, the possibilities are endless!! If you try your own creation, be sure to let us know in the comments!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS
- Creamy peanut butter cookies with sweet, melty chocolate make the best quick treat!
- Easy and quick to make, you’ll love these classic cookies.
- Less than 90 calories per cookie!!
- Great to make and freeze for later, good for up to 3 months.
- Switch out the candy topping for a fun twist on these classic cookies! Twix, Reese’s, get creative🤩
- Flour – I used all-purpose flour for this recipe. If you need to substitute another flour, I recommend using Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour as this is the only alternative I’ve tried. Almond and oat flour will likely work texture-wise, but I have not tried them so I can’t say. If you do try another flour, let me and other readers know in the comments!
- Peanut Butter – I used creamy peanut butter for the smoothest texture!
- Egg Whites
- Brown sugar – I used Swerve Brown Sugar. Feel free to substitute a normal brown sugar or another brown sugar alternative.
- Light butter – I used I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light. If you need to substitute something else, use normal butter or oil. Without some fat, the cookies won’t be as gooey.
- Syrup – I used sugar-free pancake syrup. This helps add sweetness to the cookies and also binds them together while keeping calories down.
- Baking essentials – You’ll need vanilla extract, baking powder and salt.
- Hershey kisses – for classic peanut butter blossoms, you will want to use Hershey kisses. However, these are also delicious with other type of chocolate candies, such a Reece’s, mini Twix broken up or other flavors of Hershey Kisses.
MORE YUMMY COOKIE RECIPES
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these Peanut Butter Blossoms and love them, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!