With only 30 calories per cookie, you can indulge in these sweet, cinnamon sugar snickerdoodle cookies with zero guilt! Wholesome ingredients, easy to make and insanely delicious – dessert just got a whole lot sweeter!
Who doesn’t love a good snickerdoodle cookie? Butter flavored, perfectly moist and soft with that heavenly cinnamon and sugar crunch. It is hard to resist! And no doubt one of my all time favorite types of cookie!
Besides these cookies taste absolutely amazing, I really enjoy that you can eat multiple of them at once without over doing it. I still eat “normal” cookies too, but I am someone who really enjoys sweets (and a lot of them). So the fact that I can eat all 12 of these if I wanted to for just 343 calories, 33g carbs, 9g fat, and 35g protein is just plain awesome. And side note, I have 100% have eaten all of these at once before on multiple occasions.
They are also just a good cookie to snack on! Need to curve your sweet tooth craving? Pop a cookie. Want a little something before your workout? Pop a cookie. Want to be a fatty and go on ham on some dessert but not feel like poop afterwards? Pop more cookies!
Why You’ll Love These Cookies
- Only 30 calories per cookie
- Not just that, but awesome macros too: 3g carbs, 0.7g fat, 3g protein
- You can eat all of them if you want!!
- EASY to make – just mix everything and bake
- Bakes in less than 10 minutes
- Great grab-and-go and snack option
- Healthy ingredients
- Buttery soft, sweet cinnamon sugar flavored goodness!
What You Need:
- Protein Powder – I used PEScience Snickerdoodle protein powder, but vanilla or any other cinnamon flavor will do. Just make sure that the protein powder is also a whey + casein blend or they may not bake the same. (You can save 15% on PEScience products with my affiliate code LaurenFitFoodie)
- Coconut flour
- All-purpose flour
- Banana – can also sub for pumpkin or applesauce
- Egg whites
- Almond milk – or other milk of choice \
- Cinnamon and sweetener! I just used Splenda here
As always, if you try, tag me on Instagram (@LaurenFitFoodie) because I love seeing your yummy recreations!