This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
About This Recipe
Tender chicken, crisp romaine, crunchy croutons, and creamy caesar dressing, MAN this chicken caesar wrap makes the most delicious lunch! Pair it with some fruit salad or some crunchy pretzels and chips and and you have yourself a HELLA GOOD quick and easy meal!
This healthy chicken caesar wrap is packed with protein to keep you full and satisfied until dinner. Or makes a great healthy dinner on a warm night or when you just want something easy too!
These wraps hold up well in the fridge so they’re perfect for meal prep or lunch on the go. Also a perfect no-reheat option!
Why You’ll Love This Healthy Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
- All your favorite chicken caesar salad flavors in yummy wrap form!
- Great for meal prep! Make one and enjoy this quick meal all week.
- Easy ingredients – nothing fancy here, just a handful of ingredients that can all be found at your local grocery store.
- Perfect no-reheat meal for a healthy lunch on the go.
- Protein packed! 35 grams per serving!
- Quick to come together since we’re using already cooked chicken! Perfect easy lunch or dinner for busy nights!
- Chicken– We’ll be using already cooked chicken for this recipe so you can use any type of cooked or leftover chicken you have on hand! Chopped grilled chicken breast, shredded rotisserie chicken, whatever works!
- Caesar dressing- I use light caesar dressing for this recipe but you can use regular caesar too. I highly recommend my homemade caesar dressing here but for the best fresh flavor, but any store bought caesar salad dressings also work! Bolthouse Farms is one of my favorite store bought dressings!
- Croutons – Any variety will work here! For even more caesar flavor, use the caesar croutons! Use gluten-free croutons or omit if to make this wrap gluten free.
- Parmesan cheese – Freshly grated is best here! It really makes a huge difference in the overall flavor and quality of the wrap.
- Lemon juice – Just a little bit to help enhance all the other flavors more!
- Seasonings – Grab some black pepper and garlic powder.
- Lettuce – Romaine lettuce or any green lettuce works here!
- Tortillas – I used Mission Carb Balance Spinach tortillas. A regular flour tortilla wrap, whole wheat wrap or gluten free tortillas all work here so use your favorite tortilla!
How To Make
The full printable recipe is below, but let me walk you through the process so you know what to expect when you’re making it!
1. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, caesar dressing, croutons, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder and black pepper.
2. Lay the tortilla out and place the lettuce on top (it will pretty much cover the whole tortilla).
3. Scoop 1/4 of the chicken mixture on top.
4. Fold the tortilla lengthwise over the filling, tuck in the sides, and roll into a secure wrap.
5. Repeat for each wrap.
6. Slice in half and enjoy! If meal prepping, slice wraps in half and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You can just mix the chicken caesar mixture together and assemble the wraps when you are ready to eat. Or you can go ahead and build the wraps so they’re ready to grab and go.
Note the croutons do gradually lose their crunch the longer they’re in the fridge. To keep croutons crunchy, you can go ahead and mix/assemble the wraps and just stuff the croutons in the wrap when you’re ready to eat.
Prepared wraps stay fresh in fridge for 3-4 days. Chicken caesar mixture stays fresh for 5-6 days. Store in airtight containers or airtight ziplock bag.
What To Pair With This Wrap
- Fruit – like sliced apples, oranges, grapes or this yummy Rainbow Fruit Salad!
- Chips – I love kettle chips with this wrap, especially the cracked black pepper and salt and vinegar kind!
- Side soup
- Side salad
Does this chicken caesar wrap recipe work well for meal prep?
It works awesome for meal prep! I highly recommend making a couple at a time so you can grab it from the fridge and go!
How is the chicken caesar wrap best served?
This caesar wrap is great on it’s own, or served with a side of fruit, like sliced apples, oranges or grapes. It’s also great served with anything you would serve a typical sandwich with, like potato chips, pretzels or a side salad or soup.
How to prevent my croutons getting soggy in the wrap?
The croutons can lose their crunch the longer they are in the fridge. If you want the croutons to stay crunchy, don’t mix them in with everything else, save them to add when you are ready to eat your wrap
- 12- oz. cooked chicken breast cubed or shredded – about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup lite caesar salad dressing (120g) store-bought or homemade (see notes)
- 1/2 cup salad croutons, cut in half (28g)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese – freshly grated is best!
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp each: garlic powder & black pepper
- 4 pieces green lettuce or romaine lettuce
- 4 spinach tortillas I used Mission carb balance spinach
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, caesar dressing, croutons, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Lay the tortilla out and place the lettuce on top (it will pretty much cover the whole tortilla). Scoop 1/4 of the chicken mixture on top. Fold the tortilla lengthwise over the filling, tuck in the sides, and roll into a secure wrap. Repeat for each wrap.
- Slice in half and enjoy! If meal prepping, slice wraps in half and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (170g)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (28g) – fresh makes a HUGE difference!
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (30g)
- 1 Tbsp light mayo (15g)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (15g)
- 1 tsp anchovy paste (5g)
- 6 drops of liquid stevia, or to taste, optional but I think it elevates the flavor!
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Store in a jar or airtight container. For best results, allow dressing to chill for 30 minutes before serving. Log dressing separately so you can add as much or little as you wish! MFP entry: LFF Lighter Caesar Dressing
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.