This healthy Chicken Caesar Wrap is just like a chicken caesar salad in wrap form!! It’s packed with hearty chicken, crunchy croutons and LOADED with tons of taste-bud-popping caesar flavor! The perfect grab-and-go no-reheat lunch or quick lunch at home!
Tender chicken, crisp romaine, crunchy croutons, and creamy caesar dressing, MAN this chicken caesar wrap makes the most delicious lunch! Pair it with some fresh fruit or some crunchy pretzels and chips and and you have yourself a HELLA GOOD quick and easy meal!
This healthy chicken caesar wrap is packed with protein to keep you full and satisfied until dinner. Or makes a great healthy dinner on a warm night or when you just want something easy too! They hold up well in the fridge so they’re perfect for meal prep or lunch on the go. Also a perfect no-reheat option!
These healthy chicken caesar wraps are also super easy to make both gluten and dairy free. To make these wraps gluten free, just use a gluten free wrap and croutons. To make this wrap dairy-free, use dairy-free cheese and dairy-free caesar dressing. If you use my homemade low calorie caesar dressing, you’ll just need to sub the greek yogurt for a dairy-free greek-style yogurt.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS HEALTHY CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP RECIPE
- All your favorite chicken caesar salad flavors in yummy wrap form!
- Great for meal prep! Make one and enjoy this quick meal all week.
- Easy ingredients – nothing fancy here, just a handful of ingredients that can all be found at your local grocery store.
- Perfect no-reheat meal for a healthy lunch on the go.
- Protein packed! 35 grams per serving!
- Quick to come together since we’re using already cooked chicken! Perfect easy lunch or dinner for busy nights!
- Chicken– We’ll be using already cooked chicken for this recipe so you can use any type of cooked or leftover chicken you have on hand! Chopped grilled chicken breast, shredded rotisserie chicken, whatever works!
- Caesar dressing- I use light caesar dressing for this recipe but you can use regular caesar too. I highly recommend my homemade caesar dressing here but for the best fresh flavor, but any store bought caesar salad dressings also work! Bolthouse Farms is one of my favorite store bought dressings!
- Croutons – Any variety will work here! For even more caesar flavor, use the caesar croutons! Use gluten-free croutons or omit if to make this wrap gluten free.
- Parmesan cheese – Freshly grated is best here! It really makes a huge difference in the overall flavor and quality of the wrap.
- Lemon juice – Just a little bit to help enhance all the other flavors more!
- Seasonings – Grab some black pepper and garlic powder.
- Lettuce – Romaine lettuce or any green lettuce works here!
- Tortillas – I used Mission Carb Balance Spinach tortillas. A regular flour tortilla wrap, whole wheat wrap or gluten free tortillas all work here so use your favorite tortilla!
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, caesar dressing, croutons, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Lay the tortilla out and place the lettuce on top (it will pretty much cover the whole tortilla). Scoop 1/4 of the chicken mixture on top. Fold the tortilla lengthwise over the filling, tuck in the sides, and roll into a secure wrap. Repeat for each wrap.
- Slice in half and enjoy! If meal prepping, slice wraps in half and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
HOW TO STORE CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP
You can just mix the chicken caesar mixture together and assemble the wraps when you are ready to eat. Or you can go ahead and build the wraps so they’re ready to grab and go.
Note the croutons do gradually lose their crunch the longer they’re in the fridge. To keep croutons crunchy, you can go ahead and mix/assemble the wraps and just stuff the croutons in the wrap when you’re ready to eat.
Prepared wraps stay fresh in fridge for 3-4 days. Chicken caesar mixture stays fresh for 5-6 days. Store in airtight containers or airtight ziplock bag.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS HEALTHY CAESAR WRAP
- Fruit – like sliced apples, oranges, grapes
- Chips – I love kettle chips with this wrap, especially the cracked black pepper and salt and vinegar kind!
- Side soup
- Side salad
FAQ: HEALTHY CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD WRAP
Sure! Just use a gluten free wrap and croutons.
Yes! This make this wrap dairy-free, use dairy-free cheese and dairy-free caesar dressing. If you the homemade dressing, you will just wants to sub the greek yogurt for a dairy free yogurt.
It works awesome for meal prep! I highly recommend making a couple at a time so you can grab it from the fridge and go!
This caesar wrap is great on it’s own, or served with a side of fruit, like sliced apples, oranges or grapes. It’s also great served with anything you would serve a typical sandwich with, like potato chips, pretzels or a side salad or soup.
The croutons can lose their crunch the longer they are in the fridge. If you want the croutons to stay crunchy, don’t mix them in with everything else, save them to add when you are ready to eat your wrap
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this healthy chicken caesar wrap and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!
Hi! Can’t wait to try this recipe- do the macros include the homemade Cesar dressing?