This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wrap is so easy to make and ready in just 10 minutes! It’s perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner that everyone will love. Only 300 calories, macro-balanced and packed with 26 grams of protein!
About This Recipe
This buffalo chicken wrap recipe is the best quick, 10-minute lunch or quick dinner when I want something tasty, high in protein and really easy to make! It’s made with simple ingredients and the whole family will love them!
The tangy, cool ranch dressing pairs perfectly with the slight kick of the juicy buffalo chicken! I used my Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken for this delicious recipe but any pre-cooked chicken works!
The best part is these wraps can be made in advance or whipped up in a moments notice! They’re also easily customizable! Need to make gluten-free? Or dairy-free? Easy! Want to switch the ranch for blue cheese? Go for it!
If I’m having these delicious wraps for a quick weeknight dinner I love serving them with my Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, Healthy Macaroni Salad, Rainbow Fruit Salad or Air Fryer Green Beans! You can also pair these wraps with some simple fruit, like apples or grapes or your favorite potato chips for a practically effortless lunch!
Why You’ll Love These Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wraps
- A great option for lunch or a quick and easy dinner! Have them on the dinner table in no time!
- Only 300 calories and packed with 26 grams of protein for a filling, healthy meal!
- Ready in just 10 minutes with minimal prep time and made with simple ingredients. Delicious flavor and great for meal prep!
- An easy recipe that is totally customizable! Add your favorite veggies, customize your wrap or switch up your dressings.
- Can make gluten-free or dairy-free with just a few swaps!
- Flour Tortilla – I used Mission Low Carb Tortillas but any wrap or tortilla wrap of choice. You can use a regular soft flour tortilla, whole wheat (added fiber), spinach wraps or gluten-free (if needed!). Just be sure to try to use burrito size tortillas or wraps so everything will fit!
- Light ranch dressing
- Cheese – I used shredded mozzarella cheese but any cheese of choice works!
- Buffalo chicken breasts –
- Buffalo chicken breast – I like using my Air Fryer/Grilled Buffalo Chicken for this wrap but feel free to use any leftover grilled chicken you have one hand. Or even shredded rotisserie chicken works!
- Lettuce – or mixed greens, spinach, arugula, etc.
- Use a different wrap! You could use a sun-dried tomato wrap, spinach wrap, cassava flour wrap or even a lettuce wrap! Or make it into a crunch wrap using your favorite lavash bread!
- Switch up the cheese: cheddar cheese, mozzarella, pepper jack, blue cheese crumbles, etc! Also sliced cheese works better than shredded if you’re not heating the wrap and prepping ahead (less mess!)
- Mix up your sauce! Swap the ranch for blue cheese dressing or your favorite dressing.
- Extra spice! If you like things spicy, add an extra drizzle of spicy buffalo sauce!
- Different veggies! Add extra veggies like red onions, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, mixed greens, etc for extra volume and fiber!
How To Make
The full printable recipe is below, but let me walk you through the process so you know what to expect when you’re making it!
1. Prepare Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken first according to the recipe – you can grill or air fry it! You can also use store-bought grilled chicken, any leftover cooked chicken you have on hand, or shredded rotisserie chicken.
2. To each wrap, add the ranch in a line down the middle of the large tortilla. Then the shredded cheese and buffalo chicken. Drizzle more buffalo sauce over top if desired. Then top with the lettuce. Tuck sides in and roll up like a wrap.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 375F and spray both sides with cooking spray.
4. Air fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Then cut the wrap in half, serve with more ranch if desired and enjoy!
Store wraps in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Just note that your lettuce might get a bit soft so you can add it in right before serving or just eat within 1-2 days or preparing.
For The Best Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wrap
- Use any chicken for this recipe! Use any store-bought grilled chicken or leftover chicken and drizzle your favorite buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce.. You could even use rotisserie shredded chicken or canned chicken in a pinch.
- Warm tortillas in microwave before rolling. A warm tortilla is always easier to work with and is less likely to break! Place tortillas on a microwave safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Then microwave for about 30 seconds, or until warmed through.
- Meal prep in advance. You can also meal prep your wrap in advance and either enjoy cold or heat in skillet when ready to enjoy. Just note that your lettuce (or greens of choice) might get a bit soft so you can add those in right before serving or just eat within 1-2 days or preparing.
Can I make these buffalo ranch chicken wraps for meal prep?
Yes! You can make these wraps and freeze. Then let defrost in the fridge overnight and reheat in skillet or air fryer. Or, place in the fridge for up to 3 days in advance. I do recommend waiting to add the lettuce or greens of choice if prepping in advance. This way the lettuce don’t get soggy or soft after a couple of days. Store leftover wraps in an airtight container in the fridge or wrap tightly in plastic wrap before placing in the freezer.
Can I heat these wraps in a skillet if I don’t have an air fryer?
Yes, you can heat these easy buffalo chicken wraps in a skillet. Just spray a skillet with cooking spray (or add a little olive oil) and set to medium-high heat. When hot, add the wrap seam-side down and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Do I have to use Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken for this recipe?
No, you can use any protein you prefer! This wrap recipe is great with any type of leftover grilled chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken you have on hand! You could also sub the buffalo chicken for this yummy Air Fryer Chicken Patty, Blackened Chicken, or BBQ Chicken!
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Prepare Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken first according to the recipe – you can grill or air fry it! You can also use store-bought grilled chicken, any leftover cooked chicken you have on hand, or shredded rotisserie chicken.
- To each wrap, add the ranch in a line down the middle of the tortilla. Then the shredded cheese and buffalo chicken. Drizzle more buffalo sauce over top if desired. Then top with the lettuce. Tuck sides in and roll up like a wrap.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375F. Spray both sides with cooking spray and air fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.