This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy Pico De Gallo is incredibly flavorful and super light! It makes the best topping for tacos, salads and so much more! Or is simply great by itself with chips!
You will never believe how easy this Pico De Gallo is to make based on how delicious and flavorful it is! Seriously, it’s so easy and requires only a few staple ingredients. The absolute perfect dip for tortilla chips or add it to your tacos or salads to give it an extra burst of fresh flavor!
why you’ll love this Easy pico de gallo
- Perfect for tacos, salads, dipping tortilla chips, you name it🤩
- Bursting with fresh flavors!!
- So easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes!
- Only 20 calories per serving.
- Tomatoes – I love Roma tomatoes for this pico but you can use any type of tomato here
- White Onion
- Pepper – you can use either a serrano pepper or jalapeño!
More healthy Appetizers you’ll love
Want to make this recipe?
If you try this Pico De Gallo and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!
- 4 Roma Tomatoes deseeded and diced
- 2/3 cup white onion finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper or jalapeño finely chipped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Once you have prepared all the ingredients, add them to a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.