This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
About This Recipe
Do you ever find yourself just wanting to lick the insides out of all the Oreos? I seriously love Oreo cream but not having to waste a whole package of Oreos just to get enough. Plus, let’s not talk about the amount of sugar in that!
So to satisfy the ultimate Oreo cream craving, I created this easy, high protein Oreo Fluff that is creamy, sweet and absolutely delicious! This Oreo Fluff is made with just a few simple ingredients and is low calorie, high in protein and way less sugar!
Seriously, this easy dessert comes together so quick in less than 10 minutes then let it sit and the fridge to come together and you have the ultimate dessert. Enjoy this Oreo Fluff as is or serve with your favorite fruit or cookies for a healthy, high protein dip!
I love making a big batch of this Oreo Fluff the night before a big party and sharing with all my friends and family. They seriously can never believe how lightened up this dessert is and love getting to taste the best part of the Oreo in dip form!
If you love how easy this Oreo Fluff is, you don’t want to miss my Healthy Brownie Batter or Homemade Nutella Spread! Or check out my favorite Cookies and Cream Protein Milkshake for more Oreo-tasting goodness!
Why You’ll Love This Oreo Cream Fluff
- Taste just like Oreo cream but without all the extra calories!
- Super easy to make!
- A great, no-bake dessert you can keep on hand all week!
- Low calorie and 7 grams of protein per serving!
- Can easily be made dairy-free or gluten-free!
- Light cool whip
- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Protein powder – I used PEScience vanilla protein powder. Use my code Laurenfitfoodie to save 10% on your purchase.
- Sugar-free jello pudding mix – I used white chocolate flavor but you can also use vanilla or cheesecake if that’s what you have on hand!
- Liquid stevia – or sweetener of choice. I personally think the liquid mixes better in this type of no-bake dessert (doesn’t leave a gritty texture) but you can use any sweetener here you prefer!
How To Make
The full printable recipe is below, but let me walk you through the process so you know what to expect when you’re making it!
1. Mix together all the ingredients (except the Oreos) in a large bowl with a spatula or hand mixer until combined.
2. Then fold in the crushed Oreos. Refrigerate for at least two hours before enjoying. It gets better the longer it sits in the fridge!
Store this Oreo Fluff in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days. The Oreos may become softer as they sit but it will still be delicious!
Let It Sit!
Even though this Oreo fluff is so tempting to eat right out of the bowl as soon as you make it, I PROMISE it gets better the longer it sits in the fridge! I recommend letting it sit at least 2 hours before eating but honestly the longer it sits, the better!
Can I make this dessert ahead of time?
Yes! This is a great dessert recipe to make ahead of time because it honestly gets better the longer it sits! You can easily make this the night before and let it come together in the fridge overnight for the best consistency and flavor!
What should I serve this Oreo Fluff with?
You can enjoy this easy no-bake dessert with your favorite fruit, cookies, or as is! This dessert can be used as a dip or just enjoy as is. You can also add it to your favorite Greek yogurt or Jello yogurt bowl.
How can I make this dessert creamier?
If you want to make this dessert even creamier, you can add reduced-fat or regular cream cheese. Just beat softened cream cheese with hand or stand mixer then add your cool whip and greek yogurt.
- 8 oz light cool whip softened
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (240g)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (30g)
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free white chocolate jello pudding mix (6g)
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia or to taste
- 6 Oreos crushed + more for topping if desired
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
- Mix together all the ingredients (except the Oreos) in a large bowl with a spatula or hand mixer until combined. Then fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before enjoying. It gets better the longer it sits in the fridge!
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.