This creamy No Bake Pumpkin Dessert is SO luscious and delicious! It’s great for those early or warmer fall days where you still want to enjoy the classic flavors without having to turn the oven on. Quick to prep then let it chill for an hour and you’re good to go!
I’ve always been more of a fan of chilled desserts. Ice cream, no bake cheesecake, you name it! This easy pumpkin dessert is certainly no exception!
This creamy dessert features a crunchy and sweet homemade graham cracker crust, and creamy pumpkin and cream cheese layer, topped with light and fluffy whipped cream. It makes the perfect holiday or Thanksgiving dessert. Honestly it’s a great dessert for any time of the year!
Even though this delicious treat is lightened up, it certainly doesn’t taste that way! There is zero sacrifice on flavor here! It is still full of the fresh pumpkin and fall flavors you love! You can enjoy without any of the sugar high or guilt!
This delicious recipe is a twist on a classic pumpkin pie recipe. And no baking required – not even for the crust!! But if you’re looking for a traditional pie recipe, I got you covered on that too with my Healthy Pumpkin Pie recipe.
It gets better! This no bake dessert can even be made ahead of time! Just wait to add the whipped cream until you are ready to serve!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS NO BAKE PUMPKIN DESSERT
- Simple ingredients – minimal ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to prep.
- Lightened up! This easy recipe is significantly lightened up from a traditional pumpkin pie recipe.
- Can easily be made gluten-free.
- So easy to make – seriously the easiest ever no-bake recipe.
- No oven required – not even for the crust!
- Satisfies your sweet tooth for all things pumpkin in a healthy way, without the sugar crash!
Graham cracker crust:
- Graham cracker crumbs– I used sheets of graham crackers and crushed them. To make this recipe gluten free use gluten free graham crackers. I like Kinnikinnick. I also think using ginger snaps and making this a gingersnap cookie crust would also taste amazing!
- Granulated sweetener– I used INSERT HERE (not sure if you used swerve, monk fruit, or reg sugar)
- Butter– I used unsalted butter.
- Cream cheese- I used reduced fat cream cheese.
- Vanilla pudding mix- I used sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Pumpkin puree- I used canned pumpkin puree. Be sure you are using pumpkin puree and not canned pumpkin pie mix.
- Protein powder– I used PEScience. PEScience vanilla or pumpkin flavor would work best here! Use my code Laurenfitfoodie to save 10% on your purchase. Not all protein powders have the same formula or consistency, so remember that when making the recipe. You may need to add less protein powder (or add slightly more liquid).
- Milk- I used low fat milk.
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped topping– I used Cool Whip Light whipped topping.
- Whipped cream (for serving)
HOW TO MAKE
For the crust: In a large mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sweetener and melted butter. Press this mixture evenly into a 9- inch pie pan for the bottom layer. Make sure to press down well. Place the crust in the fridge to chill until ready to fill.
For the pumpkin pie: Combine all the ingredients (except the cool whip) in a large bowl until no clumps remain using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Then fold in the Cool Whip. Spread pumpkin cream cheese layer in prepared crust using a rubber spatula. Cover the pie tightly with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream to serve!
HOW TO STORE
Store leftover pumpkin dessert in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap in the fridge or freezer. This dessert will stay fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
NO BAKE PUMPKIN DESSERT: FAQ
Absolutely! Just be sure to use gluten free graham crackers. I recommend Kinnikinnick brand, but if you have a favorite, use that!
I haven’t ever tried it, but I definitely think you could! I think gingersnap cookies or vanilla wafers would be delicious. Try it with your favorite crunchy cookie and report back to let me know how it turned out!
Yes, I actually like to keep mine in the freezer because I love when it’s more frozen and solid like an ice box cake! As with anything you are freezing, just make sure to wrap it air tight to prevent freezer burn.
OTHER DELICIOUS PUMPKIN DESSERTS TO TRY
- PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE WITH BROWN SUGAR CRUMB TOPPING
- HEALTHY PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS
- SKINNY PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BLONDIES
- PUMPKIN PROTEIN SHAKE
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this No Bake Pumpkin Dessert and love it, please give this recipe a star rating!
You can also tag me on Instagram or TikTok, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!