This Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip is incredibly creamy, smooth, and is perfectly spiced with two classic fall flavors: pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. It’s absolutely perfect for any fall gathering, including football watching and Halloween, and less than 50 calories!
Have you ever wanted to smother everything in pumpkin pie as the weather gets cooler and the leaves start to change? I know I can’t be the only one. 😂 Unfortunately, that would require a lot of pie…and it would get pretty messy! But the good news is, you CAN spread delicious pumpkin flavor on whatever you like with this easy, no-bake Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip!
This delicious fall dip only requires 6 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make. It’s super creamy, smooth, and is perfectly spiced with two classic fall flavors: pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. And it’s absolutely perfect for any fall gathering, including football watching and Halloween!
I find this dip tastes best with a little salted caramel sauce drizzled on top to really pack in that fall flavor. You could even top with chopped pecans or walnuts for a little crunch. Enjoy this lightened-up pumpkin pie dip with graham crackers and apple slices, or just dive in with a spoon. It’s THAT good!
If you make this Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip, leave a review and let me know what you thought!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS SKINNY PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- It’s smooth, creamy, and has just the right amount of pumpkin pie spice to satisfy any fall craving you may have!
- Takes 5 minutes to make.
- Only 6 ingredients needed and 2 of them are spices.
- It’s lightened-up with less than 50 calories per 1/4 cup!
- Great for get togethers, holidays, football games, parties, and more!
- A crowd favorite for fall time! Seriously, everyone loves this stuff.
- Cream cheese – I used fat-free cream cheese to keep this dip lighter. Regular cream cheese, reduced-fat, Neufchatel (Greek cream cheese), or vegan cream cheese would also work here.
- Sweetener – I used Swerve Granular Sweetener. Truvia, Splenda, sugar, or any other sweetener you prefer would work.
- Pumpkin – Libby’s brand is my favorite.
- Pumpkin pie spice – Really gets that delicious pumpkin flavor!
- Cinnamon – Another staple spice for fall.
- Cool whip – This ingredient is optional if you choose not to add it, but I love the creaminess and subtle sweetness it brings to this dip!
HOW TO MAKE SKINNY PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- Using a hand or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetener, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Then, fold in the cool whip with a silicone spatula.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (best after 2-3 hours!) before serving. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with chopped nuts for a delicious and beautiful presentation, if desired! I definitely recommend at least adding the caramel drizzle 😍
WHAT TO SERVE WITH YOUR DIP
Because this is a sweet dip, it tastes delicious with apples, graham crackers, or cookies. We also love serving it with salty Pretzel Thins, too! Here are some other ideas:
- Graham crackers
- Animal cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Banana slices
Don’t underestimate how much the caramel drizzle or chopped nuts on top can add either! It takes the dip up another notch and tastes oh so delicious. It’s seriously the perfect dip to serve at your football or Halloween party!
MORE FUN FALL RECIPES
- HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIE DOUGH DIP
- THE BEST HEALTHY ZUCCHINI BREAD
- APPLE PIE CAULIFLOWER OATS
- THE BEST PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these skinny pumpkin pie dip and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!