Check your pantry because you probably already have all the ingredients needed to make this delicious, light, super simple Light Balsamic Vinaigrette. There’s nothing better than homemade salad dressings and even better when it’s light enough to not cut into your macros for the day. Pairs perfectly with my Spinach and Berry Salad and Balsamic Chicken and Strawberry Salad, this delicious dressing is just too easy not to make!
This Light Balsamic Vinaigrette is my FAVORITE! It’s my go-to whenever I am craving a super flavorful, tangy vinaigrette dressing! It’s so good and easy we almost ALWAYS have some made and stocked in our fridge!
There’s just truly nothing better than FRESH homemade salad dressings. And there’s no excuse when it only takes a couple staple ingredients, one bowl, and less than 5 minutes to make. This Light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing is the perfect dressing to make to go with all your favorite salads. Or to use as a delicious marinade for your favorite protein!
The best part about macro-friendly dressings is you never have to worry about skimping. Like we want to be able to add enough to actually taste the dressing right?? This vinaigrette has just 60 calories per serving and it brings so much flavor! So load up your salad, and dress it until your heart’s content with this delicious and light balsamic vinaigrette!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS LIGHT BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- A staple dressing lightened-up.
- So versatile! Can be used for some many different recipes.
- Perfect as a salad dressing or marinade.
- Ready in less than 5 minutes.
- Enjoy one of your favorite dressings in a healthier way!
- Balsamic Vinegar – can sub for white balsamic vinegar if you wish to have a lighter color vinigrette
- Apple Cider Vinegar – can sub for white distilled vinegar
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – a little is all we need but it really makes a difference!
- Dijon Mustard – for some tang! 😉
- Salt and Pepper
HOW TO MAKE THIS LIGHT BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this Light Balsamic Vinaigrette and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!