This Rainbow Corn Salad with is filled with fresh flavors and vibrant colors, making it the ultimate summer side dish! And it’s so easy to make, each serving is less than 100 calories, and everyone will love it!
Beautiful, bright, healthy, and delicious…this Rainbow Corn Salad with Mayo has it ALL! Oh, and it’s also gluten free, dairy free, and can easily be made vegan by omitting the mayo or using a vegan alternative. But seriously. This salad is a great way to get your veggies in and is perfect to bring to a cookout. Fresh corn, tomatoes, red onion, and bell pepper…there’s so much in there! I love it paired with a burger, chicken sandwich, or even some grilled Balsamic Chicken.
Want to make it a complete meal? Add some shredded Salsa Verde Chicken or plain rotisserie chicken. It’s also yummy on top of a HUGE salad, too!
If you’re in a rush, you can use frozen or canned corn, but if you can, use fresh. It tastes the best!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RAINBOW CORN SALAD WITH MAYO
- Made with fresh veggies including roasted corn kernels, sweet tomatoes, vibrant red onions, fresh chopped basil and crunchy bell pepper!
- Brought to life with a slightly tangy, slightly sweet flavor-packed dressing.
- Quick and easy to prepare!
- Literally the PERFECT summer side dish.
- Less than 100 calories per serving!
- Dairy free, gluten free and can easily be made vegan!
- Corn – I used corn on the cob. Frozen or canned would work, too.
- Bell pepper – Any color works. I used an orange one to keep with the rainbow theme.
- Onion – I used a red onion, but you could sub for a yellow onion, too.
- Mayo – I used light mayo. Feel free to use your favorite mayo here.
- Tomatoes – I used cherry tomatoes because they hold up better, but you could definitely use Roma tomatoes here.
- Olive oil – You could also use avocado oil.
- Red wine vinegar
- Seasonings – Grab some salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning!
HOW TO MAKE RAINBOW CORN SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Shuck the corn and add to the baking sheet. Roast for about 25 minutes. Let cool. Then, slice the kernels off.
- To a medium-sized bowl, add the mayo, olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Whisk together well. Then, add the rest of the ingredients – the corn, diced pepper, onion, tomatoes, basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss together well. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Serve as a side or add to make a protein. For meal pairings, see post.
RAINBOW CORN SALAD Q+A
I LOVE fresh corn with this recipe, but frozen corn will work, too.
Again, fresh is definitely recommended, but canned will work.
YES! Love adding feta cheese to this dish. Cotija would also be delish!
You can easily make this vegan by completely omitting the mayo or using a vegan friendly mayo.
Sure! Grilled corn would be delicious for a nice charred touch! Or you could also boil in salt water
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this Rainbow Corn Salad and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!