50-calorie, pillowy soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! These are perfect when you want a little something to curve your sweet tooth but don’t want to over do it. And with added protein and just 410 calories for all 8 cookies, you can have the whole batch 😉
Soft, gooey pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Yet another one of my favorite recipes to make because they are so easy and are great on the go. I remembering working night shift as a nurse. I always needed something sweet around the midnight hour and 9 times out of 10, these were it!
Why You’ll Love These Cookies
- Only NINE ingredients total – and that is including basic ingredients like baking soda, stevia, and vanilla
- The easiest recipe ever – just mix ingredients and bake!
- Bakes in SIX minutes
- Travels great – no crumbs, no sticky fingers, no mess
- Only 40 calories per cookie….. OR 320 calories for the whole batch
- So yeah – you can totally eat the whole batch GUILT FREE 😉
- And did I mention they are packed with protein??
- Oh, and DELICIOUS!
- Protein powder – I used PEScience vanilla. I always recommend this brand because the flavors are amazing and the protein bakes so well! But if you do need to sub, I would do so with one that is also a whey + casein blend.
For all PEScience products, you can use code LaurenFitFoodie to save 10%.
- All-purpose flour – I like the taste better with normal all-purpose flour! But you can also sub for oat or almond flour.
- Canned Pumpkin – the pumpkin kind of makes these PUMPKIN chocolate chip cookies. I definitely wouldn’t recommend subbing if you can help it! But if you are desperate, you can sub with the same amount of applesauce or mashed banana.
- Light butter – I used I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Lite. This brand has 5g of fat per tbsp. I wouldn’t recommend subbing this either (unless you do it with normal butter) because this gives the cookies a yummy butter flavor!
- Egg whites
- Liquid Stevia – I have preferred using this liquid stevia in my desserts over the granulated when I can! The sweetness tastes so authentic and real and you don’t need much at all! Here is the kind I buy from amazon: NatriSweet Original Stevia Liquid Drops 8 oz, No Alcohol, Zero Calorie Natural Sugar Substitute
Literally make a batch of these per day! All your recipes are perfect for me…easy ingredients and prep make most of them my go-to’s on the daily!! Thank you!
these things are addicting. made them for like a month straight! i used banana and my favorite flavor had to be frosted chocolate cupcake with a drop or two of peppermint extract (:
So glad to hear that banana worked!! I will have to try it with the peppermint extract 😀
This recipe is so good! I tried it a while back and have been obsessed with them ever since. It’s so good even my family enjoys them. So simple and easy yet so delicious 🙂
I cannot wait to try these! I love the ooey gooey banana bread! Its my favorite! Thank you for such great recipes!
I can’t wait to try a GF version of these, they look so good!
If you prefer using protein powders for energy bars or pancakes then you can’t really go wrong with the Cellucor protein powder.
[…] 50 Calorie Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lauren Fit Foodie (50 calories per […]