50-calorie, pillowy soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! These are perfect when you want a little something to curve your sweet tooth but don’t want to over do it. And with added protein and just 410 calories for all 8 cookies, you can have the whole batch 😉
Soft, gooey pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Yet another one of my favorite recipes to make because they are so easy and are great on the go. I remembering working night shift as a nurse. I always needed something sweet around the midnight hour and 9 times out of 10, these were it!
Why You’ll Love These Cookies
- Only NINE ingredients total – and that is including basic ingredients like baking soda, stevia, and vanilla
- The easiest recipe ever – just mix ingredients and bake!
- Bakes in SIX minutes
- Travels great – no crumbs, no sticky fingers, no mess
- Only 40 calories per cookie….. OR 320 calories for the whole batch
- So yeah – you can totally eat the whole batch GUILT FREE 😉
- And did I mention they are packed with protein??
- Oh, and DELICIOUS!
- Protein powder – I used PEScience vanilla. I always recommend this brand because the flavors are amazing and the protein bakes so well! But if you do need to sub, I would do so with one that is also a whey + casein blend.
For all PEScience products, you can use code LaurenFitFoodie to save 10%.
- All-purpose flour – I like the taste better with normal all-purpose flour! But you can also sub for oat or almond flour.
- Canned Pumpkin – the pumpkin kind of makes these PUMPKIN chocolate chip cookies. I definitely wouldn’t recommend subbing if you can help it! But if you are desperate, you can sub with the same amount of applesauce or mashed banana.
- Light butter – I used I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Lite. This brand has 5g of fat per tbsp. I wouldn’t recommend subbing this either (unless you do it with normal butter) because this gives the cookies a yummy butter flavor!
- Egg whites
- Liquid Stevia – I have preferred using this liquid stevia in my desserts over the granulated when I can! The sweetness tastes so authentic and real and you don’t need much at all! Here is the kind I buy from amazon: NatriSweet Original Stevia Liquid Drops 8 oz, No Alcohol, Zero Calorie Natural Sugar Substitute