OMG y’all these Oreo cookie dough bites are insane. Packed with protein, made with just 6 ingredients, they taste just like cookie dough with crunchy Oreo cookies mixed in!!
These Oreo Cookie Dough Bites are about as close to perfection as it gets! No joke, they just like Tollhouse cookie dough! I am drooling just thinking about them! Buttery dough with hints of vanilla and sugary crunch with each bite, this particular cookie dough bite recipe has crushed up Oreos mixed in!!
So they’re insanely yummy, yes, but not only that, they’re lightened up at just 64 calories per bite! To lighten these dough bites up, we used light butter, used less flour, used less brown sugar and replaced the brown sugar with a natural sugar alternative. You can use normal brown sugar or any brown sugar alternative of choice! (If you don’t have brown sugar, you can get by with normal sugar) When making these I will usually use either Truvia or Swerve brown sugar blend.
Easy to adapt to make gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan. To make gluten-free, just make sure your oat flour is certified gluten free and use gluten-free Oreos. To make dairy-free and vegan, use dairy-free butter and a plant-based protein powder.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE OREO COOKIE DOUGH BITES
- They taste JUST like what you would imagine OREO cookie dough to taste like🤤
- Easy to make + made in just 5 minutes!!
- Only 6 ingredients.
- Small batch but easy to double or triple!!
- Lightened up and low in calories
- Freezer-friendly too!!! Make a batch for now and later!
- Oat flour – you can buy oat flour or even just blend quick oats until they are a flour-like consistency! To make gluten-free, just make sure your oats are certified gluten-free.
- Protein powder – I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla. Any flavor would technically work, but a more neutral flavor is best to achieve that classic ‘cookie dough’ flavor. For all PEScience products, you can use my affiliate code Laurenfitfoodie to save 10% on your purchase.
- Brown Sugar Blend – I used Truvia. Feel free to substitute with normal brown sugar or another brown sugar alternative.
- Light Butter – I used I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light. If you need to substitute, use normal butter or oil.
- Oreos – can use gluten-free Oreo’s if needed!
HOW TO MAKE
- Add all the ingredients (except the Oreos) to a bowl. Using a fork, mix/mash to combine the dough. It will feel dry at first, that is normal; keep combining until all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Once combined, fold in the crushed Oreos until mixed in evenly.
- Roll into 8 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour before enjoying. Trust me, it’s worth the wait! They are so much better chilled!
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these Oreo Cookie Dough Bites and love them, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!