This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
About This Recipe
This crunch wrap is one of those foods that you can’t put down no matter how hard you try. It’s so good that it’s hard to remember to take a breath or sip of water! And the flavors. Really I can’t even put into words how great they are!
There is bread, cheese, more cheese, savory ranch flavor and sweet strawberry jam. I have always been one who loves a good sweet + savory combo and this wrap is no exception! I mean wrap is the EPITOME of sweet and savory!
If it sounds weird to you, just trust me. Just try it. I can’t rave enough about how delicious this wrap truly is and I want everyone to experience the magic!
And if you love this wrap as much as me, check out my lightened-up Monte Cristo Wrap! Or if you’re looking for a more savory option try my Copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap or Healthy Breakfast Burritos!
Why You’ll Love This Jammin’ Crunch Wrap
- It’s freaking incredible. I can’t stress this enough.
- I mean really — bread, cheese, more cheese, ranch seasoned egg whites and strawberry jam. THE FLAVOR CANNOT BE TAMED.
- Easy and quick breakfast!
- Macro-friendly (lower carb, lower fat, higher protein) than your standard breakfast crunch wrap
- Just requires a handful of staple ingredients!
- Flatbread/lavash bread – there are many options here. I love using Joseph’s Lavash bread or Cut Da Carb bread. Use whatever flatbread/wrap you wish!
- Egg whites
- Cauliflower rice – I recommend frozen as you don’t need a whole lot. I just keep a bag of it stored in the freezer.
- Laughing cow cheese wedges – these wedges are PERFECT for spreading. I love the Swiss kind usually but also love switching between the flavors they have
- Strawberry jam – I used sugar free to keep calories a little lower but any kind works!
- American slice cheese – or any flavor slice cheese. I used Kraft 2% American because it melts SO GOOD!
If you wish, you can omit the cauliflower rice and be just fine. I will say, the egg white is more tough if you decide to omit the cauliflower, so if you’re going to go JUST the egg white route, I would maybe make the egg white on the stove top in a small frying pan instead.
How To Make
The full printable recipe is below, but let me walk you through the process so you know what to expect when you’re making it!
1. Pour the egg whites, cauliflower rice and ranch seasoning into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes. You can also cook the patty in a small pan on the stovetop.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place the flatbread on the baking sheet and spread the laughing cow cheese wedge in the center of the wrap. Add the strawberry jam, egg white patty, and sliced cheese on top.
3. Then start to fold by folding each edge up and over toward the center.
4. Continue until all sides are folded in to the center and you have a crunch wrap shape.
5. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Set the oven to broil. Place the crunch wrap in the oven 2-3 minutes, or until the wrap starts to turn golden brown along the edges. Watch closely because it will toast fast!
6. Take out, flip the wrap to the other side and toast until both sides are toasted to liking.
How To Fold A Crunch Wrap
If you need help folding your crunch wrap, you can check out this short tutorial for How To Fold A Crunch Wrap.
And if all else fails, just fold like a burrito. It will still taste yummy regardless, I promise. 😂
How do I fold a crunch wrap?
To fold a crunch wrap, take a rectangular-shaped wrap like Joseph’s or Cut Da Carb (but any works) and place all the filling in the center of the wrap. Then take one corner and start folding toward the center, and rotating until you’ve folded all corners to the center and have a disc-shaped sandwich. If you need help, check out this How To Fold A Crunch Wrap video for a quick tutorial.
Do I use a whole Joseph’s Lavash wrap?
Yes, this recipe is written with a whole lavash wrap.
Why does my egg white patty keep getting burnt/falling apart?
If you’re having trouble making your egg white patty on the stove, I’d recommend trying to make it in the microwave! Just spray a bowl with cooking spray, add half the cauliflower rice (pre-heated), ranch seasoning, and half the egg whites, then microwave for two minutes. Then repeat with the remainder! That is how I usually do it now because its easier, then I just cut the bread in half so I have two wraps.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash wrap or another long flatbread/wrap of your choice
- 1/2 cup egg whites (120g)
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice (82g)
- 1 Laughing Cow Swiss cheese wedge
- 1 slice 2% American cheese
- 1 Tbsp sugar free strawberry jam (17g)
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning mix or other seasoning of choice
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes. Scroll for macros and MyFitnessPal code.
For the Egg White Patty:
- Spray a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cauliflower rice, egg whites and ranch seasoning mix. Microwave for 1:30-2 minutes. You can also cook the patty in a small pan on the stovetop if you prefer and you can omit the cauliflower and just use egg whites if you wish.
For the Wrap:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place the flatbread on the baking sheet and spread the laughing cow cheese wedge in the center of the wrap (about the size of your egg white patty).
- Add the strawberry jam on top of the cheese layer.
- Top egg white patty on top of cheese and jam in the center of the wrap. Add the sliced cheese on top of the patty.
- Fold the edges up and over the center like a crunch wrap. Spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Set the oven to broil. Place the crunch wrap in the oven 2-3 minutes, or until the wrap starts to turn golden brown along the edges. Watch CLOSELY because it will toast fast!
- Take out, flip the wrap to the other side and toast until both sides are toasted to liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- LFF Jammin’ Crunch Wrap Naked
- 126 calories 10.2C | 4F | 12.3P
Nutrition is hand-calculated and accurate. No autocalulations! However, note that values can vary based on the brands you use and if you substitute ingredients.