Sweet, crunchy and buttery crust meets creamy cheesecake and festive Christmas sprinkles! Lightened up so you can enjoy these delicious Christmas delicacies and feel good about eating them!
These no-bake cheesecake bars are delicious and so easy to make. Zero oven required! Which is awesome am I right!? Who else loves a good no-bake recipe? Just assemble and let the fridge/freezer/time passed do the work!
I love everything about each layer too. They ALL compliment each other so well. I thought about using something different for the crust, but holy moly, these oats ‘n honey granola bars make it. And no, I am not sponsored by Nature Valley lol. They really do pair so amazingly with the creamy and sweet cheesecake layer! And everything just tastes more amazing with sprinkles. Do not argue with me on this one 😂
What You Need
- Nature Valley Honey oats ‘n honey bars – these bring an amazing sweet crunch!
- Nonfat greek yogurt
- Fat-free cream cheese – you could also use 1/3 reduced fat or Greek cream cheese
- Cool whip – the GOAT
- Sweetener – you can use whatever you want here! This is the type and kind I used: Stevia Granulated for Baking
- Sprinkles – HOLIDAY STYLE OF COURSE
How to Make
- Crunch up granola bars and add melted butter and sugar to form crust
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sweetener, vanilla and cool whip with hand mixer
- Add cheesecake layer on top of crust and place in freezer to let set
- Take out, add sprinkles, go ahead and cut into bars
- Then place bake in freezer until ready to enjoy!!