This Strawberry Pie with Jello may seem fancy, but it’s the easiest thing to make—and eat! It’s bursting with delicious strawberry flavors and is so refreshing for summer. This version is also healthy, lightened up, has no added sugars and is only 157 calories per slice—and that’s including the whipped topping!
If there was a pie that screamed summer, this easy and fresh Strawberry Pie made with Jello would be it! It’s perfectly light and sweet and really hits the spot on a hot summer day. Couldn’t be more perfect!
This Strawberry Pie comes together so quickly thanks to the ore-made pie crust. Although, if you wish to make your own homemade pie crust, you can absolutely do that, too. It will still be super simple!
Top with some Cool Whip or homemade whipped topping if you’re feeling fancy and enjoy!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EASY FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO
- Requires just 7 ingredients including the Cool Whip topping!
- So easy and so quick to make.
- Perfectly light and fluffy!
- A great low calorie option at just 157 calories per slice.
- Best made in advance!
INGREDIENTS F0R STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO
- Deep dish pie crust – I used a frozen Pillsbury one.
- Granulated sweetener – I used Swerve.
- Corn starch
- Strawberry gelatin mix – I used sugar-free Jello.
- Whipped topping – I used light Cool Whip.
HOW TO MAKE FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO
- If you wish to bake your own pie crust, do that first. Otherwise, cook your pre-made crust for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees F or according to package directions.
- To medium saucepan, add the sweetener, cornstarch, water and Jello mix. Cook over medium heat and stir frequently with a whisk until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly. Then, stir in the strawberries. Allowing it to cool for 5 minutes or so helps keep the strawberries pretty! 🙌🏼
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and spread out evenly. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until the pie has set before slicing.
- Before serving, top with Cool Whip! You can spread the Cool Whip across the whole top or serve each slice individually with a dollop!
*1/4 cup (18g) Light Cool Whip included in nutrition information.
THE PIE CRUST
I used a pre-made pie crust to save a good chunk of time making this recipe. But there are ton of different pie crust options you could use for this recipe, whether you want to do pre-made or make your own at home.
- Frozen pie crusts – I used Pillsbury deep dish.
- Grandma’s perfect homemade pie crust – like this recipe here.
- Graham cracker crust – store bought or homemade.
- Oatmeal pie crust – like this recipe here.
- Flaky pie crust – like this recipe here.
- Gluten-free pie crust – like this recipe here.
- Low carb pie crust – like this recipe here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely! I used a pre-made pie crust for convenience, but if you want to make your own, go ahead.
I love topping it with Cool Whip or a homemade whipped topping. You could also serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Yes! I think it actually tastes better having set in the fridge overnight.
MORE STRAWBERRY DESSERT FAVORITES
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CAKE (LIGHTENED UP & SO GOOD)
- SUGAR COOKIE BARS W/ STRAWBERRY FROSTING (LIGHTENED UP!)
- STRAWBERRY PROTEIN ANGEL FOOD CAKE (LOW CARB)
- STRAWBERRY BLISS PROTEIN BALLS (Exclusive Fit Cookie Club recipe)
- GLAZED STRAWBERRY PROTEIN DONUTS (Exclusive Fit Cookie Club recipe)
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE BARS (Exclusive Fit Cookie Club recipe)
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try this Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie and love it, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!