This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
One-time, custom macro assessments are available BACK! These assessments are more than just any macros you would get from a macro calculator. They are individualized to YOU and YOUR specific goals.
These macro assessments are based on a series of calculations backed by science, as well as individual variances, that help to more closely examine the individual factors in your energy balance. I will read each questionnaire throughly and reach out to you if I have any further questions so I can best set your macros for the goals you are looking to achieve!
Please complete the questionnaire as thoroughly as possible to receive the most accurate numbers.
In addition to your numbers, I’ll also provide my personal recommendations for diet and exercise that will set you up for the most success. You will also receive a downloadable PDF resource manual with everything you need to know about macros!
This comprehensive Macro Resource Manual includes:
- Macros: the Basics – what are they, what is their purpose in the body
- HOW to track macros – including the different ways of tracking
- Creating a recipe in MFP
- How to track alcohol and sugar substitutes
- General FAQ’s
- Macro cheat sheets
- AND a consolidated list of ALL of my favorite, healthy, macro-friendly recipes for easy access!
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a coupon code for one FREE week of Fit Cookie Club!
I have calculated macros for hundreds of women and men over the past 6 years and it is genuinely one of my favorite things to do. I am such a macros and numbers nerd!! And it is also one of my favorite ways to connect with y’all 🙂
For any questions, please email [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Custom Macro Assessments Options:
- Custom Macro Assessment – one set of numbers $ 100.00 (currently 20% through May 8) – use code MACRO20)
- Custom Macro Assessment with added high/low macro days $ 125.00 (currently 20% through May 8) – use code MACRO20)
*Please allow 2-3 business days for new macros and resource manual upon completion of assessment.