These Mini Cadbury Easter Egg Cookies are fun for the whole family whether you’re eating or making them! The Cadbury eggs give the richest chocolate flavor and really lay on the nostalgia. Perfect for an informal or grab-and-go dessert, you’ll be asked to make these chewy, gooey, perfectly sweet cookies year after year.
Easter’s right around the corner and I’ve got the perfect dessert for you. These Mini Cadbury Easter Egg Cookies are THE BEST COOKIES EVER. They’re soft, chewy, gooey, and perfectly sweet, and they check all the boxes required to put a smile on everyone’s face, whether they’re eating OR making them!
Not only are these cookies like a chocolate chip cookie TIMES 10, but they bring back such fun memories! The rich Cadbury eggs will bring you back to the time when you were a little kid running around the house or yard searching for those Easter eggs filled with candy. I’m hit with such a wave of nostalgia when I eat these! They are also a great recipe to make with the kids because they’ll get so excited to add such a fun, extra special treat and use a cookie scoop to plop them on the pan! You can even have them roll the dough into balls with their hands.
Whip these up for after dinner or to enjoy as a snack while you spend time with your families this Easter. The plate will go so fast and everyone will ask you to make them again next year!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE MINI CADBURY EASTER EGG COOKIES
- They are decorative and festive! A perfect addition to your Easter spread!
- Cadbury Eggs bring such a rich chocolate flavor. It’s like a mega chocolate chip cookie!
- Soft and chewy, these are a classic cookie.
- Everyone will love these because of the flavor and memories!
- These cookies are so easy to make. All it takes is combining just a few baking staples and delicious Cadbury eggs!
- So easy to grab-and-go, these cookies are great as an appetizer or informal dessert.
WHAT YOU NEED
- All-purpose flour
- Light brown sugar – You can use coconut sugar in place of this, but don’t use a 0 calorie sweetener. It has different absorbent properties and will make the cookies more cake-like.
- Honey – Will add a touch more sweetness!
- Cadbury mini eggs – This is what makes these cookies so special. Such a fun twist on a cookie that makes a sweet treat for all!
HOW TO MAKE MINI CADBURY EASTER EGG COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix softened butter and brown sugar with hand mixer.
- Add egg, honey, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir with spatula. Then, fold in half of the crushed Cadbury eggs.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about 1 inch balls placed 2 inches apart.
- Slightly flatten cookies and top with remaining crushed Cadbury eggs.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges start to become golden brown.
- Take out and let sit 5 minutes. Cookies will still bake on the pan.
- Transfer to cooling rack after 5 minutes to prevent more baking.
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these Cadbury egg Easter cookies and love them, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!
I’d like to get your newlsetter