I eat these Egg White and Spinach Breakfast Crunchwraps every morning after my workout. They’re packed with protein and fiber to keep you energized, focused, and satisfied all morning long. Plus, 3 of them are ONLY 300 calories!
Introducing my favorite breakfast! I eat this Egg White and Spinach Breakfast Crunchwrap literally every single day. It’s warm, fluffy, cheesy, soft, and the perfect way to sneak in some extra veggies!
But what I love MOST about this recipe is that I can enjoy 3 of these delicious and nutritious wraps for just 300 calories! They pack a lot of volume, making them perfect for a pre or post workout meal. Because I work out in the morning, these wraps are an amazing breakfast to enjoy and help replenish my body with the energy I need to tackle the day!
These wraps are also full of protein and fiber, and will keep you energized, satisfied, and focused until lunch time.
I’m so excited to hear about how this simple yet magical breakfast staple will help you fuel your body and brain to achieve your goals! Never forget that I am in your corner and want you to succeed! And if I can create a recipe to help you guys do that, you bet I am going to share it with you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EGG WHITE AND SPINACH BREAKFAST CRUNCHWRAP
This recipe is filled with fresh ingredients, filling & hearty protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats!
Have a big breakfast (3 HUGE wraps!!!) for ONLY 300 calories.
Easy and quick to make. The microwave and oven do all the work.
Feel full and satisfied! These wraps will keep you energized all morning.
It’s a light, easy breakfast perfect to munch on with a hot (or iced!) cup of coffee.
Bread and cheese... toasted bread and cheese.… DO I NEED TO SAY MORE!? Not only is it filling and healthy and voluminous but it TASTES SO GOOD!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Cut Da Carb wraps – These are only sold online. I always keep our fridge stocked with these because I eat them daily. They’re light, pack major volume with low calories, and leave me feeling great after I eat them! (You can find them here. I don’t have a code. I wish I did. LOL. But they are totally totally worth it and will rock your world. I promise.)
- Laughing Cow cheese wedges – One little wedge of this cheese spreads so far and is just 35 calories! My favorite flavors to use for this recipe are the Aged White Cheddar, Garlic, and Light Swiss. These are sold at most grocery stores.
- Egg whites – Yummy and filling protein!
- Cauliflower rice – Add for volume. I use frozen.
- Spinach – Great way to add extra greens and enjoy some fresh produce.
- Ranch seasoning – You guys know I loooove ranch. Makes everything taste so good!
BREAKFAST CRUNCHWRAP SUBS?
If you don’t have Cut Da Carb wraps, you can use any other type of flat wraps (like Joseph’s Lavash) or tortillas. The shape may be different, but your wraps will taste just the same.
Instead of Laughing Cow spreadable cheese, you can add any other type of shredded or sliced cheese.
You can substitute frozen broccoli rice for frozen cauliflower rice. I recommend frozen because you’d need to cook fresh cauliflower, adding an extra step. The cauliflower will also grow less fresh over time just sitting in the fridge. Cooked spaghetti squash would also work as a substitute.
Fresh baby spinach is my favorite easy vegetable to add, but you could add another green like arugula or even other veggies like bell peppers, mushrooms, or zucchini.
HOW TO MAKE THE BREAKFAST CRUNCHWRAPS
CAULI-EGG WHITE PATTIES:
- Spray a microwave safe bowl with cooking spray. A flat bottom is ideal for a wider patty.
- Add 4 tbsp (19g) of frozen cauliflower rice to the bowl. Sprinkle with a dash of ranch seasoning and then pour in 3 tbsp (40g) of egg whites. Gently pat with a fork to combine. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Repeat twice more to make 3 patties. I like to place the cooked patties onto the wrap as soon as they’re done.
TO PREPARE THE CRUNCHWRAPS:
- Set oven to broil. Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add 3 Cut Da Carb wrap halves (1.5 sheets) to the baking sheet. Using 2 Laughing Cow cheese wedges, spread cheese on one side of each of your 3 wraps. Leave other side dry for the egg white patties.
- Once all 3 egg white patties are made and placed on your wraps, fold each wrap over to form a half sandwich. Press end down with a fork to crease edges for baking. Place in the oven. Leave the crunchwraps in until edges start to turn brown, about 1 minute. Be sure to watch carefully as your wraps will brown fast!
- When golden brown, take the crunchwraps out, flip them over, and place them back in oven for about 30 seconds or until the top side starts to turn golden brown.
- Take out and let cool. Add spinach to your wraps on top of egg white patties.
- Dip in your favorite condiment! I love honey mustard. Use whatever you like or eat them plain.
WANT MORE BREAKFAST?
Check out some of my other favorite breakfast recipes!
- JAMMIN BREAKFAST CRUNCH WRAP
- UPSIDE DOWN EGG WHITE PIZZA
- MONTE CRISTO CRUNCH WRAP
- MAKE-AHEAD FREEZER BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
- JAMMIN EGG WHITE DELIGHTS
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these egg white crunch wraps and love them, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!