Nachos chips with crispy bacon, grilled chicken, onion, cheese and homemade low calorie Chick-fil-a honey mustard dressing! These nachos are easy to make and out-of-this-world delicious!
Ever since I came up with my SKINNY CHICK-FIL-A HONEY ROASTED BBQ SAUCE, I knew I had to make something delicious with it! I had been dipping my grilled chicken in it and using it for salads, but wanted to do something more fun.
These nachos blow it out of the park! Lavash bread for the chips means a more “bread-like” chip (which, yum!) – paired with crispy bacon, tender grilled chicken, red onion, and Colby Jack cheese with Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce drizzled on top. Sweet, tangy, crispy, chewy, all the yummy goodness!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Lavash bread – I love using Jospeh’s brand or Cut Da Carb wraps. I find Joseph’s at my local grocery store and have to order Cut Da Carb through their website.
- Shredded cooked chicken – from a chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, homemade shredded chicken. You could even do small chicken chunks or shredded chicken thighs.
- Skinny Chick-fil-a Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce – I love making my own! This version is only 17 calories per 2 tbsp.
- 2% shredded Colby Jack cheese – I love Colby Jack because it totally makes it more Chick-fil-a like to me, but any shredded cheese would work!
- Turkey bacon – or normal bacon
- Red onion – don’t forget these! Think bring these nachos a fresh flavor and amazing crunch! Even better if you have some pickled onions on hand.
WANT TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you try these chick-fil-a honey bbq chicken nachos and love them, please rate this recipe!
You can also tag me on Instagram, @LaurenFitFoodie. It makes my day seeing your yummy recreations!